As I sit here at home, it sounds like WW3 is going on outside my house. Apparently, our entire neighborhood has decided — perhaps in a gas-saving move — not to go see the fireworks over the Columbia River, but instead to stay home and put on their own individual fireworks displays. I’m as patriotic as the next guy, and some friends would say I’m too patriotic … but I can’t stand this aspect of the 4th of July. I’m a man of peace and quiet. The fireworks and firecrackers on all sides of my house drive me crazy.
None of which has anything to do with this past week’s blog posts, which were few and far between due to starting a new job and other things going on around the house.
Pasco Real Estate Blog
West Richland Real Estate Blog
Small Business SEM
- Latest SEL Column (and other random notes)
- GroupThink: What’s Your Favorite SEO Tool?
- Newspapers Join the Local/Social Network Scene
- Product Images and Your Small Business
- Getting Back to Work
- June ‘08: Best Search/Marketing Posts
- 5 Common Crawlability Mistakes That Kill Your SEO Success
- Rethinking My Comment Policy
Off I go to find some earmuffs…..