I was busy with more pressing matters last night: ranking players for the upcoming fantasy football draft I’m taking part in with a bunch of marketing friends. So the blog recap is 24 hours late, but no less filled with quality material — starting with a 5-part series I did on local blogging.
- Hyperlocal Blogging: Successes and Failures So Far
- Marketing A Hyperlocal Blog
- Content Development for Our Hyperlocal Blogs
- Setting Up a Hyperlocal Blog (or Four)
- Planning A Hyperlocal Blog Strategy
- Starting a Hyperlocal Blog: The Series
Small Business Search Marketing
- Two Days Left to Get SBMU Discount
- MSN’s Local Listings Center = Down
- What does Google do with all that click-thru data?
- Guide to Hyperlocal Blogging
- Need Copywriting Help? Add Karon’s Blog to Your Reading List
- How to Increase PPC Success on the Content Network
Richland Real Estate Blog
- Richland’s Long-Range City Plan: 7 Focus Areas
- Hanford’s B Reactor Named a National Historic Landmark
Kennewick Real Estate Blog
- Scenes from the Benton-Franklin County Fair
- Kennewick Business Roundup
- Canyon Lakes: 4.5 Stars from Golf Digest
West Richland Real Estate Blog
Wow. I was a blogging machine over the last week, wasn’t I?