Hope you all had a great Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever you celebrate at this time of year. 🙂 We had a quiet Christmas with just the four of us around. And I even got to skip snow shoveling for a day – huzzah! Meanwhile, we somehow soared to 45 degrees today, after two straight weeks of not getting out of the 20s. Sparky had his first walk in forever this afternoon. Meanwhile, blog posts for the week are below….
Small Business Search Marketing
- Merry Christmas One and All…
- Reputation Management … the Air Force Way
- Local Search Queries on the Rise
Pasco Real Estate Blog
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas…
- Monday Flight Updates – Pasco Airport
- Pasco Airport Weather Delays to Continue on Monday
Richland Real Estate Blog
- Richland Christmas Tree Recycling Underway
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas!
- Richland City Offices Holiday Schedule
- Support Beaver Bark – Vote Today
Kennewick Real Estate Blog
- Merry Christmas from The McGees
- Kennewick Setting a Snowfall Record?
- KSD Posts Bond Project Mini-Site
West Richland Real Estate Blog
I hate snow, but it sure did provide the spark for a lot of local blogging….