Lots of cool sightings of my Flickr photos out on the web lately, starting with my two kids appearing in the February newsletter from S. R. Clarke. (Hi Todd!)
And here are a bunch of other photo finds in recent weeks:
- That photo of my son and his friend selling lemonade was used on Small Biz Trends (one of my favorite blogs!).
- Deal Seeking Mom used a tomato close-up photo a couple weeks ago.
- Bag & Baggage recently used my rural mailbox photo.
- Consumerist used another photo: an old Burger King french fries pic that I think they’ve used before, too.
- A travel site called HoteloTravel used my Portland nightscape photo, which continues to be a popular choice for PDX-related sites to use.