Here’s a roundup of the stories I submitted in the past 24 hours or thereabouts:
- Lifehacker: Top 10 iTunes Smart Playlists — I love iTunes, but I never have taken advantage of this Smart Playlists thing. I really oughtta give it a try.
- How to Write Posts That Set StumbleUpon on Fire
- Would You Swim with a Whale Shark? Should You? — Me? No, I would not get into a large tank of water with whale sharks and other sea dwellers. Yes, I’m chicken.
- GM posts $38.7B loss for 2007, offers buyouts to 74,000 hourly workers
- How To Shout On Social Media Sites Without Screaming
- Banned by Google? Hitwise Shows the Impact (Charts) – hard to argue with the evidence in those Hitwise charts
- How To Use Yahoo Answers (Part 3 of 3)
- 7 Must-Read Webmaster Central Blog Posts
- What is Your robots.txt File Telling Your Competitors About You?
- Online Reputation Management for Individuals
That’s all for this time….